Sunday 14 March 2010

I feel lost...

Don't worry, no philosophical bullshit post here.

I dropped my phone in the bath on saturday and realised how much I rely on the bastard. It's the second phone I've broken in the bath (best time to talk imo) and I've also dropped one in the shitter (slap bang on a brown log I just planted) and had to wave goodbye. Must be more careful....

Had a fun weekend though going to Luton on friday night and getting absolutely smashed and then playing the blackbelt tourney. Not having too much time to blog atm but I'll try do a write up of the weekend during the week some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GREEK BASTARD!

the don said...

tend to follow your poker updates/blogs mate- but stumbled across this. that's so of most retarded ridiculous crap i've heard.