Wednesday 9 September 2009

On the PokerShow....

I was travelling back from Dusk Til Dawn on monday afternoon when I got a text from a mate off the blonde forum saying 'You're gonna be a legend'. Instantly think ffs what have I done? Two minutes later I got a call from Eddie Hearn asking me to go on the Poker Show with Jesse May and Andy Greekfish.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope they have me back soon. I was actually a little nervous and towards the end my reception was crap which didn't help.

Here is the thread where you can see how it came about....

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=44053.0

and here is where you can hear a replay of the interview....

http://www.thepokershowlive.com/listenagain.htm

Edit: I'm GreekStein or Cos for those that didn't know.

Overdue Poker update coming soon!

gl

3 comments:

Ant040689 said...

You sound like Luke Shwartz, you know it makes sense.

Anonymous said...

luke schwartz can play though

Greekstein said...

without doubt he has mad game!